provider of this Website. Sola Games Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Sola Games Limited via
the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the
definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you
visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain
features of the Website;
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data,
including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection
Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws,
regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is
effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Limited, we or us
Sola Games Limited, a company incorporated in England and
Wales with registered number 11944366 whose registered office is
at 23 Maple Grove, Manchester, M28 7ED;
UK and EU
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i)
employed by Sola Games Limited and acting in the course of their
employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to Sola Games Limited and accessing the Website in
connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.solagames.co.uk, and
any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own
terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not
limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Sola Games Limited is the "data controller". This
means that Sola Games Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. operating system (automatically collected);
f. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Sola Games Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
c. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us
to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date,
times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below,
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the
best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for
the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such
information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate
interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the
section headed "Your rights" below).
11. We may use your Data to show you adverts and other content on other websites.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of the website and
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data.
14. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our
that the Data be deleted.
15. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the
information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly
unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we
refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the
way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our
17. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing
of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail
18. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you
may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at
19. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your
Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
20. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such
to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
21. Sola Games Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale
and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Sola Games Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it
is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new
for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
22. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
23. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
26. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Sola Games Limited uses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet
browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables
you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required,
will not be affected.
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
36. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales. All
disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and
to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you
alterations. You may contact Sola Games Limited by email at email@example.com.